Update 6 for bins 2 & 3. Bin 2 is progressing along nicely. The worms from bin 3 seem to help keep the balance so I can put an equal amount of waste in. It appears healthy and moist. I may add more worms from 3 later but am still watching the consumption rate.
Bin 3, doesn’t seem to have any noticeable difference in the consumption rate since I moved the worms. The soil is moist. There’s an abundance of the smaller insects that usually inhabit the bins. Everything seems to be fine.
I did notice a roach on the cardboard when I was editing the video and have yet to locate it. Here I go again with the roaches. I haven’t introduced anything questionable to the bin lately so there hasn’t been much to note. I’ll keep taking before/after stills and video to track the consumption rates, and when I introduce a questionable item that I haven’t filmed before. Time to hunt for roaches. -13
Video Update 6 Below