First it has came to my mind to simply list what I tick off my list or add on along the way. Not tracking project progress just making notes of what was done on a particular day since I can’t always remember the extras. I’m often working off a list but also fit in little projects here and there then wonder what I’ve done with my time.
I was once going to try to blog it everyday but that doesnt always work on my very odd schedule. This will help though with short notes. I’ll add or seperatly blog anything that requires a paragraph or more.
- Hosed off carport, driveway, sidewalk
- Moved dying orchids to another location in mostly shade under the carport. Will have to water regularly since they’ll get minimal rain. Maybe I can salvage them.
- Cleared yard debris, the palm fronds never stop falling in south Florida, or the coconuts. The plumeria are in full bloom, along with the jasmine, the scent drifting in the air is intoxicating
- Vacuumed the van, not too dirty this time.
- Potted plants watered.
- Cleared all personal plants from the side of the house. Complete!
- NOTE: Late afternoon light is shinning next to the entry door I may have to move the orchids that I’m trying there.